Let Us Sanction Your Event!
What is a sanctioned event? Sanctioned events are a wonderful way for your organization and the Fayetteville Dogwood Festival to join together, promote both of our missions, and raise some money.
What events qualify to be sanctioned by the Dogwood Festival? Sanctioned events are held in the weeks leading up to one of our events. They are led by organizations and businesses that hold the same values and integrity as our festival. We are very selective about who qualifies to be sanctioned however, we love to hear new ideas and ways to work with other local community organizations.
Sanctioned events will receive the following benefits:
* Use of the Dogwood Festival logo on advertising and promotional materials. Requests to produce other retail, promotional or specialty items using the Festival name and logo must receive written permission from the Festival office.
* Inclusion in the Fayetteville Observer's Dogwood Festival’s official publication
* Listing in the schedule of events on our website. This “listing” is a substantial portion of our website. It is basically a small condensed version of your web/info to include photos, links and more.
* Event mentioned/highlighted as official event on Facebook and other social media accounts.
* Other Blooming Events full page ad in Up and Coming will include each sanctioned event.
Fayetteville/Cumberland Crimestoppers Barbecue
Show your support at the "Unofficial Kickoff" to the 2019 Dogwood Festival. Friday, April 26th, 2019 from 11:00 AM - 7 PM. Join us in the parking lot of Harris Teeter, located at 2800 Raeford Road, for the 35th Annual Crimestoppers Benefit BBQ. Stop by for lunch, dinner, or both! The event is set-up as a drive-thru, so you don't even have to get out of your vehicle to pick up a delicious plate!
All proceeds benefit Fayettevillle / Cumberland County Crimestoppers, a non-profit organization! Each plate costs $8 and comes with delicious BBQ, Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, and a Dinner Roll.
Hogs & Rags Spring Rally
Hogs & Rags Spring Rally is the largest escorted motorcycle and car rally in North Carolina. As part of the Fayetteville Dogwood Festival this fun filled and exciting police-escorted ride takes you over 117 miles of North & South Carolina’s most beautiful countryside. Come join hundreds of motorcycles, classic and sports cars and the friendliest people on earth as we Meet, Eat and Cruise from Fayetteville to beautiful Myrtle Beach, S.C.. The cruise departs the Airborne & Special Operations Museum at 7:30am. https://www.hogsandrags.org/